Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Resources, will be organized around the theme “Generation of Energy (R)Evolution for Sustainable Future”
Renewable Energy 2018 is comprised of 14 tracks and 90 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Renewable Energy 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Renewable energy source is vitality that is produced from normal procedures that are persistently recharged. This incorporates sunlight, geothermal heat, wind, tides, water, and different types of biomass. This Energy can't be depleted and is continually recharged. Renewable energy technologies range solar power, wind power, hydroelectricity/micro hydro, biomass and bio fuels for transportation. The utilization of Renewable fuels dates to Neolithic times, when cave tenants made fire from wood and different biomass for cooking and heating. For a large number of years from that point, sustainable power source was all people utilized. The little measures of vitality available to people through customary scattered sustainable power sources implied that for centuries, human lives stayed unaltered.
- Track 1-1Clean and Renewable Energy
- Track 1-2Renewable Energy Utilizations
- Track 1-3Solar Energy and Photovoltaic Systems
- Track 1-4Wind Energy Systems
- Track 1-5Energy-Saving Technology
- Track 1-6New Energy Applications
- Track 1-7Hybrid energy systems
- Track 1-8Financing on Renewable Energy
Wind energy depicts the procedure by which wind is utilized to create power. Wind turbines change over the active vitality in the breeze into mechanical power. A generator can change over mechanical power into power. Mechanical power can likewise be used specifically for particular errands, for example, pumping water. Wind turbines convert wind from kinetic energy to mechanical power. Wind turbines are often grouped together into a single wind power plant, also known as a wind farm, and generate bulk electrical power. The Wind Turbine Safety Rules are a model format of standards and methods to help formalize a safety system arrangement of work to deal with the noteworthy risks related with a wind turbine. Wind energy, which would typically have been wasted, is now able to be store for future use.
- Track 2-1Wind technology
- Track 2-2Wind Farm Development
- Track 2-3Wind Turbine Applications
- Track 2-4Wind Power Capacity & Production
- Track 2-5Wind Energy Storage
- Track 2-6Wind turbine design
- Track 2-7Wind Safety Measures
Solar energy is the most promptly accessible wellspring of energy. It doesn't have a place with anyone and is, in this manner, free. It is additionally the most essential of the non-conventional sources of energy. Since it is non-contaminating and along these lines, helps in decreasing the greenhouse impact. Solar energy can likewise be utilized to meet our power prerequisites. Through Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) cells, sunlight based radiation gets changed over into DC power specifically. Solar Energy is dependable progressing at Solar Transport. Fuel production is also done from solar energy with the help of high temperature. In energy storage, energy is capture which is produced at one time and is store for future use.
- Track 3-1Solar Fuel production
- Track 3-2Solar Thermal Energy
- Track 3-3Solar Power Technology
- Track 3-4Photovoltaics
- Track 3-5Solar Developed Transport
- Track 3-6Advances in Solar Cell Technology
- Track 3-7Energy Storage Method
Bioenergy is the single biggest renewable energy source today, giving 10% of world essential energy supply. It plays a crucial role in many developing nations, where it gives basic energy to cooking and space warming, yet frequently at the cost of extreme well-being and ecological effects. The arrangement of cutting edge biomass cook stoves, tidy fills and additional off-grid biomass power supply in creating nations are key measures to enhance the present circumstance and accomplish all inclusive access to clean energy facilities by 2030. Biofuels and Biomass are the essentials elements of Bioenergy. Sufficient Storage for Bioenergy is necessary to accommodate production and ensure supply to biomass utilization plant.
- Track 4-1Biomass Industries & Application
- Track 4-2Biogas & Landfill Gas
- Track 4-3Advanced Biofuels Technology
- Track 4-4Bioenergy In Integrated Energy System
- Track 4-5Greenhouse Gas Balances of Biomass & Bioenergy System
- Track 4-6Processes for Bioenergy
- Track 4-7Bioenergy Efficiency & Storage
Supportable Development is the sorting out a guideline for meeting human improvement objectives while in the meantime managing the capacity of common frameworks to give the normal assets and biological system administrations whereupon the economy and society depend. Sustainable energy is clean and can be utilized over a drawn out stretch of time. Not at all like petroleum derivatives and biofuels that give the heft of the universes vitality, sustainable power sources like hydroelectric, sun powered and wind has vitality delivered far less pollution. Solar energy is generally utilized on open stopping meters, road lights and the top of structures. Wind control has extended rapidly, its offer of overall power use toward the finish of 2014 was 3.1%.
- Track 5-1Sustainable Energy & Environment
- Track 5-2Green Manufacturing & Infrastructures
- Track 5-3Agricultural Sustainability
- Track 5-4Zero Energy Building
- Track 5-5Waste Management
- Track 5-6Energy Security & Clean Use
- Track 5-7Sustainability in Process Industries
Power Engineering is a subfield of Energy Engineering and Electrical Engineering that arrangements with the generation, transmission, dispersion and usage of electric force and the electrical gadgets associated with such frameworks including generators, engines and transformers. However a great part of the field is worried with the issues of three-phase AC power – the standard for generous scale power generation, transmission and dissemination over the cutting edge world – a noteworthy division of the field is worried with the change between AC and DC power and the improvement of particular power systems for example, those utilized in aircraft or for electric railway networks. The Power Systems were getting more productive with taking a break and have turned into a centre region of Electrical Engineering field.
- Track 6-1 Energy Transmission and Distribution
- Track 6-2 Electricity Networks of the Future
- Track 6-3 Energy Storage Technologies & Devices
- Track 6-4 Power & Energy Generation
- Track 6-5 Power Systems & Automation
- Track 6-6Fault Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance
- Track 6-7Hybrid Power & Energy Systems
A Smart Grid may be a holistic resolution that employs a broad vary of knowledge technology resources, permitting existing and new gridlines to cut back electricity waste and energy prices. Smart grids are going to be an essential foundation for the incorporation of renewable energy into the electrical grid. Since renewable sources like star and wind square measure variable, it'll be essential to possess a demand-responsive electrical grid that uses energy expeditiously. Smart grid technologies have myriad applications and permutations, together with sensible meters in individual homes to the power to access variable and distributed sources of energy based mostly upon demand and availableness. Sensible meters empower electricity shoppers to use energy supported value signals given as rates fluctuate
- Track 7-1Smart Grids Modeling
- Track 7-2Smart Grid Networks, Reliability & Recovery
- Track 7-3Smart Sensors & Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Track 7-4Impact of Smart Grid on Energy Resources
- Track 7-5Smart Grids Technologies
- Track 7-6Smart Grids Applications & Challenges
- Track 7-7Smart Grid Deployment & Demonstration Projects
Waste-to-energy or energy-from-waste is that the method of generating energy within the type of electricity and/or heat from the first treatment of waste. Waste-to-energy may be a type of energy recovery. Most Waste-to-Energy processes manufacture electricity and/or heat directly through combustion, or manufacture flammable fuel goods, like gas, methanol, alcohol or artificial fuels. There are over 100 thermal treatment plants victimization comparatively novel processes like direct smelting, the Ebara fluidization method and also the Thermo- select -JFE and melting technology process. Waste to energy technology incorporates aging, which may take biomass and make liquor, exploitation squander plastic or natural material. Inside the aging technique, the sugar inside the waste is changed to nursery outflow and liquor, inside a similar general strategy that is wont to assemble wine. Esterification additionally should be possible exploitation waste to vitality innovations, and furthermore the consequences of this technique are biodiesel. Along these lines the esteem adequacy of esterification can depend on the feedstock being utilized and each one the inverse important variables like transportation remove, amount of oil blessing inside the feedstock, and others.
- Track 8-1Ground Breaking Waste Treatment & Recovery Technologies
- Track 8-2Pyrolysis Process
- Track 8-3Utilization of Waste Materials
- Track 8-4Landfill Gas Process Flows & Methane Emissions
- Track 8-5Energy from Municipal Solid Waste
- Track 8-6Waste to Energy Technology Market
Green energy mainly involves natural energetic processes which will be controlled with very little pollution. Anaerobic digestion, geothermic power, wind power, small-scale hydropower, solar power, biomass power, periodic event power, wave power, and a few styles of atomic power belongs to the green energy. Green economy can be defined as an economy that aims at reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities, which aims for property development while not degrading the atmosphere in keeping with the United Nations setting Programme. It firmly associated with environmental monetary science, however contains a great deal of politically connected core interest. A green economy is thought of together that is low carbon, asset conservative and socially far reaching. It firmly associated with biological monetary science, however contains a considerable measure of politically connected core interest.
- Track 9-1Green Economy Sector
- Track 9-2Modeling Cyber-physical Smart Grids & Demand Response Management
- Track 9-3Energy Storage, Fuel Cell Technologies & Trends
- Track 9-4Electrical Vehicles, Grid to Vehicle (G2V) & Vehicle to Grid (V2G)
- Track 9-5Secure & Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Track 9-6Solar Power Systems, Energy Management & Sustainability
Bioremediation might be a waste administration procedure that includes the use of life forms to dispose of or kill poisons from a sullied site. Advances will be generally named in situ or ex situ. In situ bioremediation includes treating the defiled material at the area, while ex situ includes the expulsion of the tainted material to be dealt with somewhere else. Bioremediation may happen alone (normal constriction or inherent bioremediation) or may exclusively successfully happen through the expansion of composts, oxygen, and so on., that encourage support the extension of the contamination eating organisms at interims the medium. Be that as it may, not all contaminants square measure essentially treated by bioremediation utilizing microorganisms. Phytoremediation is useful in these conditions because of common plants or transgenic plants square measure prepared to bio-gather these poisons in their over the ground segments, that square measure at that point collected for expulsion.
- Track 10-1Genetic Engineering Approaches
- Track 10-2Monitoring Bioremediation
- Track 10-3In-situ & Ex-situ Bioremediation
- Track 10-4Biodegradation of Natural & Waste Materials
- Track 10-5Advanced Tools for Assessing Bioremediation
- Track 10-6Innovations in Bioremediation Technologies
Use of nanotechnology which includes the control of materials at the size of the nanometer to green designing standards is "Green nanotechnology". It likewise alludes to the utilization of the results of nanotechnology to upgrade manageability. Keeping up and enhancing soil, water, and air quality speak to the absolute most imposing difficulties confronting worldwide society in the 21st century. Contaminations from such assorted sources as oil and synthetic spills, pesticide and compost overflow, surrendered modern and mining locales and airborne vaporous and particulate issue from cars worsen the circumstance once a day. Identifying and treating existing contaminants and counteracting new contamination are among the difficulties. Utilization of nano-materials in assorted fields, for example, upgrading the creation and refining of energies and decrease of discharges from cars, vitality stockpiling (batteries and nano-empowered fuel cells), to give safe drinking water through enhanced water treatment, desalination, nano-empowered protection and outline of nano-materials for contamination detecting and location.
- Track 11-1Nanotechnology in Energy Systems
- Track 11-2Green Nanotechnology
- Track 11-3Nanomaterials for Hydrogen, Fuel Cells & Thermal Energy
- Track 11-4Nanomaterials for Energy Conversion & Storage
- Track 11-5Treatment & Remediation
- Track 11-6Nanotechnology for Sustainable Energy Production
Energy Storage is the catch of vitality created at one time for use at a later time. A gadget that stores vitality is here and there called a gatherer. Energy comes in various structures including radiation, compound, gravitational potential, electrical potential, power, raised temperature, dormant warmth and dynamic. Energy Storage includes changing over vitality from frames that are hard to store to all the more helpfully or financially storable structures. Mass Energy stockpiling is right now ruled by hydroelectric dams, both customary and also pumped. The vitality isn't put away straightforwardly; however the work-result of expending Energy (pumping ceaselessly warm) is put away, having the proportionate impact on daytime utilization.
- Track 12-1Commercial Applications of Energy Storage
- Track 12-2Batteries and Electrochemical Energy Storage
- Track 12-3Compressed Air & Mechanical Energy Storage Systems
- Track 12-4Thermal Energy Storage Systems
- Track 12-5Trends in Energy Conservation Technology
- Track 12-6Financial Analysis of Energy Conservation
- Track 12-7Energy Conservation in Large Scale Establishment
Geothermal energy is the heat from the Earth. It's clean and sustainable. Resources of geothermal energy range from the shallow ground to hot water and hot rock found a few miles beneath the Earth's surface, and down even deeper to the extremely high temperatures of molten rock called magma. Almost everywhere, the shallow ground or upper 10 feet of the Earth's surface maintains a nearly constant temperature between 50° and 60°F (10° and 16°C).
Geothermal heat pumps can tap into this resource to heat and cool buildings. A geothermal heat pump system consists of a heat pump, an air delivery system (ductwork), and a heat exchanger-a system of pipes buried in the shallow ground near the building. In the winter, the heat pump removes heat from the heat exchanger and pumps it into the indoor air delivery system. In the summer, the process is reversed, and the heat pump moves heat from the indoor air into the heat exchanger. The heat removed from the indoor air during the summer can also be used to provide a free source of hot water. Many technologies have been developed to take advantage of geothermal energy - the heat from the earth.
- Track 13-1Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Track 13-2Geothermal Electricity Production
- Track 13-3Geothermal Direct Use
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is the way toward looking at the foreseen ecological impacts of a proposed extend - from thought of natural viewpoints at configuration organize, through conference and planning of an Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIAR), assessment of the EIAR by a skillful expert, the consequent choice with reference to whether the venture ought to be allowed to continue, enveloping open reaction to that choice. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is an important management tool for ensuring optimal use of natural resources for sustainable development. A beginning in this direction was made in our country with the impact assessment of many projects.
- Track 14-1EIA Directive
- Track 14-2The Role of EIA in Decision Making Process
- Track 14-3Social Impact Assessment
- Track 14-4Procedures & Evaluation Methods
- Track 14-5National Procedures Efficiency
- Track 14-6Environmental Justice Challenges of Climate Change